joomla vector social icons

Sandy Springs Perimeter Chamber
Six Concourse Parkway, Suite 1725
Sandy Springs, GA 30328
678.443.2990   (Directions & Parking)

Vernadun

  • Financial Services
  • Business Consulting
  • Information Technology
  • Management Consulting
1125 Hammond Dr.
Suite 305
Atlanta, GA 30328
+1(212) 925-9362 ext. 1
Hours:
We take calls at all times and are rather regular with checking and responding to emails.

About Us

Vernadun, LLC has a mandate from banks and other financial organizations to support growth-enabling loan seeking small- and medium-size businesses nationwide.
The typical loans are for small read more
  • About

    Vernadun, LLC has a mandate from banks and other financial organizations to support growth-enabling loan seeking small- and medium-size businesses nationwide.
    The typical loans are for small businesses acquiring other small businesses, franchising, raising working capital for the regular growth of their sales, buying equipment, acquiring or developing commercial real estate, improving leaseholds, etc. Loans unrelated to real estate have a minimal size of $500,000, while real estate-related loans may be of lower size. Our loans are especially competitive when the borrower has no collateral to offer.
    For small businesses, with the exception of the real estate transactions, we arrange up to 10-year loans for 90% of the required funding and expect the borrower to co-inject the remaining 10%. There is no prepayment penalty. For real estate transactions, while still with the same injection/co-injections proportions, we offer up to 25-year loans.
    The funding terms for medium-size businesses are more conventional. In either case, our rates are competitive.
    We help our clients throughout the entire process – from deal pre-qualification and origination, through curation and underwriting, to closing. When required, we also have the capacities for select post-closing services.
    While a generalist, Vernadun has a special taste and expertise in defense, energy, healthcare, transportation and logistics, agricultural, manufacturing, commercial real estate and related industries. It aims at building long-term relationships with its clients and helping them find the most efficient

  • Highlights

    • Standby business developer and CFO
    • Business establishment, merger, acquisition, franchising, etc.
    • Business valuation
    • Strategic, Management and Technological Advising
    • Business process automation and optimization
  • Media

  • Whom to Contact

    • Martin Jermakyan
      CEO
  • Directions

    We are within minutes of walking distance from King and Queen buildings.

CONTACT US

Sandy Springs Perimeter Chamber
Six Concourse Parkway
Suite 1725
Sandy Springs, GA 30328

Phone: 678.443.2990
Fax: 678.443.2993

Find Us

SSPC Photo Albums

Photo Gallery 2 2
Go to top
JSN Boot template designed by JoomlaShine.com