Charter Consulting and Accounting LLC
- Accountants & CPA's
- Tax Services
We are a virtual bookkeeping & tax services firm serving the start-up business community. We help small business owners and start-ups maintain accurate books, stay compliant with State & Federal taxes, and increase profits with savvy tax strategies.
With a team of QuickBooks ProAdvisors and Certified Bookkeepers, you can rest assured your accounts are accurate and up-to-date. Whether you need help catching up on the past or need help going forward, we can help get your accounts in good shape.
We understand that as a small business owner, staying on top of taxes can be cumbersome. We take compliance off your plate, free up your time and help you save taxes along the way. We help with questions like:
- Should I be an LLC, Partnership, S Corp or C Corp?
- Should I be taking a salary, and if so, how much?
- Should I issue 1099s or W2s or both?
- Should I file a state tax return?
- Can I take a deduction for my car?
- Are there any deductions that I am missing?
- Sep, Solo 401(k), IRA, Roth IRA ?
Our specialty is international tax, so if you're a business owner with an international footprint or located outside of the US looking looking to do business within the US, let's talk. We help with questions like:
- Do I qualify for the foreign income exclusion?
- I'm no longer in the US, do I still have to file a tax return?
- I have a foreign bank account, should I report it?
- I have a foreign business. Is there anything I need to report?
Give us a call or set-up a 15 minute intro call to get started: https://calendly.com/tax-and-bookkeeping-services/15min
- Individual tax preparation
- Business tax preparation
- International tax services
- Tax planning
- Set-up a 15 minute intro call to get started