The Sandy Springs Society
- Civic & Non-Profit Organizations
The Sandy Springs Society is a charitable organization of women that was founded in March 1988 to support programs that improve the quality of life for the residents of Sandy Springs. Through its yearly grant process, the organization supports Heritage Sandy Springs and other non-profits in the community that promote the arts, heritage, education, the environment and social services.
- To date, The Society has raised over $3,200,000d to fund the annual philanthropic grant program.
- The 2016 Philanthropic distributions were over $213,500.
- The Society has an all-volunteer workforce of 300+ women.
- Tossed Out Treasures - Spring Fundraiser
- The Elegant Elf Marketplace - Fall Fundraiser
Whom to Contact
- Carol Anne HendrixPresidentCell Phone: (770) 519-3518