National Benefit Programs
- Business Consulting
- Financial Services
We are a business advocacy buying group. We offer businesses deep discounts on goods and services they use every day - discounts not available through other means. We deliver our program through trusted partnerships with organizations who have a portfolio of businesses and the ability to control monthly billing. Our discounts are so significant that users who maximize the benefit of our offering are able to offset other costs of doing business.
We support over 200,000 small to medium businesses delivering them over 60 vendors' services.
The majority of our trusted partners are payment processing acquirers and financial institutions; however, we are delighted to explore complementary organizations such as professional associations, independent software vendors (ISVs) and others.
Our offering is fully-white labeled for our partners. By doing this we extend their brand in a positive light.
Our power is in how much partner clients use our vendor services. The more they enjoy the deep discounts we deliver, the greater the buying power we have for them.
We are always looking for new vendors to help further enhance our offering.
Program adoption has led to increased portfolio valuations leading to mergers and acquisitions and IPOs in part due to the value we have delivered to our partner organizations.
If you are interested in learning more, please don't hesitate to reach out to us today. We'd love to hear from you.
We are always seeking 1099 roles to expand our partnership reach.
- Small to Medium Business Advocacy Buying Group
- Offering Deep Discounts on Goods and Services Businesses Need Every Day
- Delivered through Trusted Partnerships with Organizations with a Portfolio of Businesses and Ability to Manage Billing
- Completely White-Labeled to Further Your Brand
- Always seeking new Partnerships, Vendors, and 1099 Agents
Whom to Contact
- Ms. Dana Adams SillsSenior Vice PresidentPhone: (678) 294-0909