Retail Sales Keyholder
What will you do?
- Educates staff on revenue goals, daily tasks, and events when serving as the manager on duty
- Manages the daily staff schedule when serving as the manager on duty
- Communicates information from manager meetings and ensure the team as a clear direction and is motivated
- Ensure the staff provides a “WOW” customer experience
- Assists in inventory and stock room organization projects
- Collaborate with management team to develop content
- Demonstrates ability to execute and help lead opening and closing duties
- Understands and is able to coach to the importance of networking with customers to expand Kendra Scott’s involvement in the community
- Build the Kendra Scott brand in your community through participation in trunk shows, charity events, and team volunteer outings
- Must be over the age of 18.
- Retail experience is preferred but not required
- Ability to represent the Kendra Scott brand in all situations
- A real passion for living and representing the three pillars of Kendra Scott
- Possess exceptional organizational skills
- Communication skills in both written and verbal communication
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills
- Ability to gain respect and trust as a leader quickly
- An enthusiasm for fashion, keeping up with trends, and styling pieces
The Good Stuff
- 401 K Plan – Subject to eligibility
- Commission based on store performance.
- Everyday 60% discount on select products.
- Family Fund – assistance for employees facing financial hardships.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Long term disability, and Life insurance.
- Paid holidays and 1.5x hourly rate for holidays worked.
- Paid Time Off.
- Parental Leave.
- Referral Bonus up to $700.
- Two paid days for team philanthropic volunteering.