The Marketing Director will be responsible for managing/implementing physician relations marketing, establishing and maintaining trust within the local physician/business community, promoting collaborative patientcare, ensuring successful patient referral management, marketing to local employers, and community outreach initiatives (ex. public relations, community events, business networking, etc.)
This position is responsible for, but not limited to, strategic marketing planning, tracking and reporting ROI, facilitating practice events and physician meetings, attending local community/networking meetings, and assisting with developing and maintaining marketing materials.
The Marketing Director will have the ability to work independently in an environment where flexibility is essential. Able to understand and analyze data to create plans to drive incremental growth. The capability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, while cultivating relationships with referral physicians and community organizations. Strong computer, analytical, organizational, and communication skills.
- Visit physician offices regularly with updates on services and ensure that physicians are satisfied with the level of care following recent referrals.
- Assist in the development of marketing pieces.
- Develop strategies, set goals and timelines for growing referral volumes based on new or established physician and outreach relationships.
- Establish and communicate weekly physician visit goals and report visit outcomes, follow up strategy and ROI.
- Log and report daily encounters with potential new-patient leads.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
Education, Experience, Other Requirements
- Ability to excel in unsupervised solo assignments as well as team projects.
- Reliable vehicle for travel around the metro Atlanta (Sandy Springs) area
- 2 or 4 year college degree in related field or relevant experience
- Self-starter, creative thinker, problem solver
- Entry level to 3 years of marketing experience.
- Experience managing and tracking sales activities within Client Relationship Management (CRM) and/or Excel
- Fluent computer/smart-phone skills to manage Email and other related electronic tools.