Customer Service Sales Representative
The Shareeka Bell Agency of Farmers Insurance is currently looking for a talented, caring individual to join our team where you'll play an important role in the operation of the agency. In partnership with the agency owner, you'll set strategy and initiate best practices for customer contact and then using your analytical skills, monitor and measure the overall effectiveness of agency loyalty initiatives and customer satisfaction efforts — with the ultimate goal of continuously strengthening and enhancing customer relationships.
What's in it for you?
- The opportunity to grow and advance with a newly formed team with over 15 years of insurance industry experience
- Base salary plus unlimited commission and bonus earning potential
- Medical, Dental, Vision benefit offerings
- A fun work environment plus an office with windows!
- Must be licensed or able to obtain license in Georgia Property & Casualty within 30 days and Georgia Life Accident & Health Insurance within 90 days of hire.
- Create a memorable customer service experience.
- Establish new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedules to call on existing or potential sales outlets.
- Cross-sell current customers auto, home and business products.
- Contact current clients for payments, documents needed, etc.
- Review renewals and determine appropriate follow up with clients depending on changes to the account or premiums.
- Adhere to company and agency guidelines and perform additional duties as required.
Ideal candidate qualifications include:
- College degree preferred but not required.
- Previous insurance agency experience highly preferred.
- Outgoing personality – enjoy engaging and talking to people.
- Comfortable dealing with high a high volume of outbound and inbound phone activity.
- Ability to work independently and proficiently without excess supervision.
- Basic PC skills, strong analytical capability, conflict resolution skills, and strong verbal and written communication skills.